L&D Administrator (CWMBRAN)30th November 2021
We are currently recruiting a L&D Administrator based in Cwmbran.
In this role you will be required to provide administrative support to the Force, in particular with respect of Learning & Development, ensuring efficient and effective administration services.
• Must have a good standard of education to at least GCSE A-C Level, including Maths and English, or relevant business administration experience.
• Must be IT literate in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must have post qualification experience in a multi-site organisation.
• Must have previous experience of administrative support.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate information to diverse audiences effectively
• Must have knowledge of office management principals, methods and procedures.
• Must have an awareness of the Data Protection Act. It is desirable to have previous experience of working and building professional relationships with external suppliers.
• Level 1 Welsh essential (training will be given). Welsh language skills Level 2 and above are desirable.
Apply here or contact Dylan Cooper on 01925 377 878 for more information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Law Enforcement|