POLICE STAFF INVESTIGATOR (PIP LEVEL 2) Bodmin, Totnes and Exeter30th November 2021
We are currently recruiting Police staff investigators (PIP Level 2) based in Bodmin, Totnes and Exeter.
The principal responsibility of the role is investigating serious and complex crimes, dealing with victims, offenders and witnesses for Level 1 and Level 2 crimes. This may include domestic abuse, child abuse, vulnerable adult, missing, acquisitive crime, serious offences, enabled cyber and dependant cyber cases.
• Demonstrate potential to undertake more complex aspects of the investigative process to meet PIP Level 2 standard.
• A detailed understanding of the criminal justice system.
• A meticulous and thorough approach to undertaking tasks
• Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales.
• Proven experience of interviewing suspects, victims and witnesses.
• Level 2 qualification, or equivalent, in Maths and English. If not already held to be obtained within 12 months of appointment.
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 01925 377 878 for more information. You can also email email@example.com