CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD OFFICER (NORTHALLERTON)12th January 2022
We are currently recruiting a Case Management Systems Lead officer based in Northallerton.
To maximise the efficiency of the department, the Intaforensic LIMA Case Management System (CMS) has been procured and requires implementation in order to enhance the organisational management of digital forensic casework, accreditation compliance and performance monitoring.
You will be responsible for:
• Assessing current system capabilities and scoping desired functionality.
• Building relationships with the Digital Forensic / Quality Management team to understand current usage and system issues.
• Working closely with key stakeholders to embed potential new processes and producing options for data transference from SharePoint.
• Leading and delivering the CMS implementation on behalf of the Digital Forensic/Quality Management team.
• Ensure effective and efficient liaison with software suppliers in respect of the operation / development of the CMS, including administration, process building and workflow.
• Responsible for managing, testing, planning, and executing the User Acceptance Testing.
• Work with the DFU/Quality team to monitor overall progress and reporting regularly to Management on project progress.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
• Communicating effectively with all stakeholders both within and external to the organisation
• End to end system upgrade/implementation experience within a Public Sector or large organisation
• Excellent working knowledge of Intaforensic LIMA CMS
• An operational background in IT/Computer related industry
• System migration experience
• Demonstrable experience of managing system implementation projects
• A good understanding of SharePoint
Apply online or contact Dylan Cooper on 01925 377 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.