Police Staff Disclosure Officer30th June 2022
We are currently recruiting a Police Staff Disclosure Officer based in Merseyside.
Days / Hours Required
The job will be 5 days (Monday-Friday) and full time hours 7 hours 15 minutes per day.
• Be responsible for the examination and revelation of all relevant unused material gathered during the criminal investigation by means of accurate, comprehensive and ethical disclosure schedules
• Provide detailed descriptions of relevant unused material, making decisions as to the sensitivity in accordance with the Disclosure Manual
• Effective communication skills using a variety of methods to ensure clear, accurate and appropriate sharing of information
• The ability to produce detailed, concise and accurate reports with appropriate summaries
• Requirement to hold a full UK driving license
• Experience of the ALTIA case management system
• Completed and passed the advanced disclosure course.
Apply online or contact Lucia De Felice on 07425757587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.