PERFORMANCE BUDGET & PROJECTS OFFICER (DORCHESTER & REMOTE)30th July 2021
We are currently recruiting Budget & Projects Officer based in Dorchester on 4 month contract.
Scale : E – £12.34
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4 months
· Appropriate qualification in HR or Teaching/Training or equivalent significant experience acquired in a Learning & Development environment.
· Experience of budget management with significant financial management skills.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills with developed interpersonal abilities; confident to present business cases/management information in meetings and also in report format. Liaise, advise and influence managers as needed.
· Demonstrable ability to gather/produce/analyse various management/statistical data to an advanced level. With the ability to ensure information is reliable and accurate. Use a range of analytical techniques to identify key issues/problems.
· Good organisational and problem solving skills; able to undertake innovative initiatives with minimal supervision.
· Able to work effectively as a team member, actively helping and supporting others to achieve team goals.
Apply online or contact Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions for more information.