INVESTIGATIVE OFFICER (YORK)19th January 2019
We are currently recruiting an Investigative officer based in York for 37 hours per week.
To undertake any task determined by the Senior Investigating Officer in relation to the investigation of any homicide, major crime, serious crime, and tasks in connection with the successful prosecution of offenders.
Essential skills and experience
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to communicate difficult message with tact, sensitivity and authority.
• Knowledge in the use and application of computer systems and the extraction of information from databases
• Has successfully completed a three week Case Builder training course (if available) or an attachment to a Case Building Unit for on the job training or equivalent.
• Attested and passed an Exhibits / Disclosure course (or equivalent).
• Post holders must have prior knowledge, skills and experience as an investigator.
• Ability to travel round the force area.
• PIP Accreditation Level 2 or if no accreditation is possessed there would be an expectation that the post holder would work towards this.
Apply online or contact Lloyd at Peel Solutions for more information.