Admin Assistant – Digital Forensics Team (Guildford, Surrey)11th August 2021
We currently require an experienced Admin Assistant to take on a Temporary contract within a Digital Forensics Team based in Guildford, Surrey.
• Temporary on-going contract
• Full-time position: 37 Hours per Week
• Working Hours: 9.00-17.00, Monday-Friday
• Undertake the control and management of the process for investigators making submissions to Digital Forensics Units and collection of same following the conclusion of the forensic examination process
• Maintain Digital Forensic Unit records including, updating forensic case management systems, spreadsheets and prepare relevant management information.
• Maintain equipment / asset registers for Digital Forensics Unit equipment
• Maintain the register for the process for the submissions for outsourcing.
• Deal with internal and external telephone calls’ and appointments for investigators to attend Digital Forensics Teams
• Promote and comply with all relevant Sussex and Surrey Police policies including those concerning diversity, the Code of Ethics and health and safety requirements
• Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of work as may be reasonably required, including specific duties of a similar or lesser graded post
• 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C (Including Maths & English)
• Evidenced IT skills operating across several applications and specialist databases
• Strong communication skills – to be able to negotiate and influence investigators
• Good standard of written English
• Ability & experience to communicate at all levels internally & externally
• Strong attention to detail
• Planning and organisation skills
• Previous experience of record keeping
• Capable of absolute discretion when dealing with casework of a highly sensitive and confidential nature
Apply online or contacts Sammi Barbour at Peel Solutions for more information.